The training Course
The course lasts for approximately three months and comprises both the practical and theoretical knowledge, necessary to fulfill the tasks of a flight attendant and obtain the official certificate of Flight Attendant, issued by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation.
The theoretical part of the course includes the following classes:
- Aviation and meteorology knowledge
- Human Resources
- Hygiene, aeronautical medicine and first aid
- Aviation regulations and law
- Customer Service
- Dangerous goods, normal operations
- Security, emergency and survival
- Research and rescue .
- Ramp evacuation
- Rope evacuation
- 100 meters
Swimming pool tests
- 100 meters
- Life jackets
- Raft approach
- Sea survival
- Swimming under simulated fire spot
- Flares' launch
The advantages of working as a cabin crew
- You have the chance to travel both when you are working and in your time off (there are advantages and travel discounts, for you and your family); moreover, you have sufficient free time, since the maximum number of flying hours per month is around 70.
- You leave 09:00-17:00 routine: the work rhythm is rapid and divers - you constantly change the city where you are in and you have the chance to see places and cultures that most people don't. However, you must be aware of the impact of this new role in your life.
- The number of destinations all over the world is constantly growing and working as a flight attendant will always be diverse and cosmopolite.
- The appreciation and gratitude for the work well done are almost immediate: passengers usually give their thanks to the crew when the flight was pleasant or when they were correctly attended. Moreover, the majority of airlines have incentives for the best employee or special awards for customer service excellence.